We are happy to announce that the Mesh Editor for Imagine Nations has been launched to our backers. This tool allows voxel meshes to be created within Unity. These meshes can be used for buildings, items, trees, and more. We’re always looking for input on the editor, and any critiques are welcomed. We’d also love to see any creations you make.
To Download The Mesh Editor
- You will need to download the latest version of Unity (free version covers everything you’ll need) and install.
- Setup a new project in Unity.
- Open the file downloaded from the Mesh Editor thread and it should import the files to the proper locations in your new project. (Requires website login with Backer Access)
- Follow the readme file inside the project for details on how to use.
- Any questions or comments can be posted on the forums.
- Post your creations in the forum or in our Slack channel.
The Imagine Nations Team